Rhett tried out his new carseat today and he seemed pretty happy with it! It was definitely nice to take him into school without lugging his 20lb carseat along.
Here are a few pictures I took when I picked him up from daycare. He's about to pass out 30 seconds after this :)
And here's what our little man looked like when we got home from daycare. I think the new carseat is a hit!
Sanctuary
-
Let this home be a sanctuary where all who enter feel peaceful and safe.
Let these young souls be grown on Mama’s bread, Daddy’s music. Let their
feet gr...
Ry's New Haircut
-
Ry decided it would be a good idea to give herself a haircut. I knew this
was inevitable at some point, but it sure didn't make it any easier. She
gave he...
Tea Parties and Christmas Treats
-
This post is going to be a million years long. I apologize for that- not
sure when I decided it was necessary to blog everything that happens again
but I ...
New Website!
-
I have an offical website- than you so much for following my blog as I did
my portfolio building. Please check out my new website at
http://www.capturedbyc...
Chair Facelift
-
Back when Jon and I moved into our first house, we bought a table and chair
set from Value City Furniture. The set came with a 5th chair, which we put
in o...
No comments:
Post a Comment