Lunch time!

Practicing feeding himself. He still has some work to do :)



Nap time. The cribs have mirrors at the front, which Rhett gets a kick out of.

Play time. This little girl is only 2 weeks younger than Rhett. Don't they look like twins?

Making a mess...



Playing with his friends...

The next two pictures crack me up. Sheila said he was chewing on the bouncer seat strap, but he looks like a little mechanic.

Friday was Hawaiian Luau day, so we dressed Rhett up in his swimsuit and Hawaiian bucket hat. Poor kid probably won't appreciate these pictures in the future, but I think he looks so darn cute! :)Donnie is out of school for the summer, so Rhett will be spending the next few months at home with him. I'm sad that Rhett will miss time with his daycare teachers and friends, but I'm happy Donnie will get to spend the summer with him. I'm sure there will be trips to see his school friends, and I've already made Donnie promise they will visit me often at work. :)
1 comment:
How cute! Love the mechanic one. Still laughing :)
Post a Comment