Once Rhett got over the croup, he picked up a stomach bug, then an ear infection, and now he has a sore throat. All in 3 weeks, poor baby but most of those are attributed to the same cold. Here's the 11-month picture I took on his first day back to school. I didn't realize how homely he looked until I looked back at the pictures later that day. Oh well, we can always look back at his 11-month picture and remember those fun weeks when he was sick :)
Gran, if you can't tell, he loves his tractor. Thank you!

The daycare has moved him up to the 12-18 month room. He loves being with the older babies and they say he's transitioned like a champ. A few anecdotes:
- The teachers said that whenever music comes on, he crouchs down and wiggles his butt
- The last time they took a walk in the 6-person stroller, Rhett felt the need to put his neighbor friend on her head.
- During lunch on Friday, Rhett painted his face with mashed potatoes to the point that he could barely open his eyes. The teachers got a big kick out of it
- Apparently, Rhett loves playground time. Shocker, I know. They have a little play area just for the kids his size, and the teacher said Rhett likes to push the same walking toy around and around the playground until his legs give out.
- The kids sleep on cots in his new room, and instead of taking two 1-hour naps, he's now taking one 30-minute nap because he's so excited to play in his new room. He took a 90-minute nap on Friday, so hopefully he's getting used to this cot thing, because he has been GROUCHY when he gets home :)
Here's a pic of the little man after his first day back at school.
Most days, I let him sleep in the car for at least an hour before I take him up for dinner and bed. He should work out his nap schedule soon, but the few weeks have been tough!
1 comment:
He is so cute- I love his crazy hair in his 11 month pics
Post a Comment